Pubg Mobile an online multiplayer game can also be playable on PC via Emulator. You can play Pubg Mobile on PC via the Gameloop, which is the official emulator of the game. Yesterday Pubg Halloweeks has also arrived and the Halloween costumes, features are now available.
Pubg has also banned over 3.7M accounts recently, due to iOS jailbreak, DDOS attacks, and Area damage hacks. Almost all of the hacker’s accounts have permanently banned by Pubg Mobile Corp.
In this article, you will know how to download the Pubg Mobile emulator and step by step guide to install. Playing Pubg Mobile on PC has an advantage to fast and accurate control via mouse and keyboard. Players can even play the Pubg Mobile in 2k resolution via GameLoop emulator.
Pubg Mobile Steps to Install
- Here is the official Pubg Mobile Gameloop emulator link.
- Download the Gameloop Emulator.
- After downloading install the emulator on your windows.
- Then once the emulator installation has been completed, click to install Pubg Mobile.
- After installing Pubg Mobile on Emulator, restart the AOW engine, and you are good to go.