Pubg Mobile Lite update payload 2.0 mode has recently arrived in the beta version. As this is not the final update to the game, it means the developers will add more beta version in the coming weeks. Adding new features to the game require up to 4 Beta updates. So in the case of Payload 2.0 in Pubg lite we gonna see further beta updates very soon.
As the first beta is already available, featuring a new location known as Stronghold. Recently Pubg Mobile Payload 2.0 has also arrived with some great new features. But as we all know that Pubg Lite is the lighter version of Pubg Mobile, so for those users, the Payload 2.0 is available.
Pubg Mobile Lite Beta update Payload 2.0 Features
- A new area in payload 2.0 named Stronghold.
- New helicopter with army skin (could be found near a warehouse in Stronghold).
- Armored Jeep with upgraded machine guns.
- Upgraded buggy with machine guns, and also can float in water.
Steps to Install
- If you are facing any issue to download the game from PlayStore then download the updated version from here.
- After downloading the apk file, simply install the game.
- If it’s not installed, make sure to enable the “Unknown Source” option in Privacy settings.
- Once you enable the Unknown source, then you are good to go to install and play the game.