Pubg Mobile lite the lighter version of Pubg Mobile can also be playable on PC. This game can easily run on low-end mobile phones, just require 600 MB free space and at least 1 GB of ram. Android mobile users can easily get the game from Google Play Store or Apk pure.
However playing games on PC has a separate joy, same in the case of PUBG mobile. You can play Pubg Mobile on PC via Pubg official emulator Gameloop. As some of the users still don’t know how to play Pubg on PC. So here is step by step method to download and play Pubg Lite on PC and Mobile
MEMU Play Android Emulator
- First of all, you need to download MEMU play Android Emulator.
- You can get the MEMU play from here.
- Once you download the setup file, run it as an Administrator.
- Simply install it on your PC.
Pubg Mobile Lite Apk Download Link & Installion Method
- After downloading and Installing the MEMU Play Emulator, it’s time to download the game.
- Users can easily get the APK file from Tap Tap. You can also download the lite version of Pubg from its official website.
- If someone is facing anyissue and can’t access the Pubg Lite APK file, they can download it from here.
- Once you download it, open the MEMU Play and click on add APK File.
- After adding the APK, you are good to go to install the game.
If someone is facing any issue, simply download the TAP TAP mobile client and install it on MEMU Play Android Emulator. After Installing TAP TAP on MEMU, simply visit the app and search for Pubg Mobile Lite. Click on download, after downloading the game, install the game and you will be able to run the game on your desire PC.