Don’t have a high-end device? Never fear, Players with lower-end Android phones finally have a chance to play the popular battle royale game, Pubg Mobile Lite. The update is compatible with devices running at least 1 GB of RAM and 600 MB free storage space on internal memory or an external SD card.
The latest version of the PUBG Mobile Lite will deliver an exhilarating battle royale experience to those without high-end devices. The low requirements of Pubg Mobile have made it the most popular battle royale game. Users can enjoy the same experience on their phones as they would if playing PC games without experiencing lag or stuttering due to a lack of powerful hardware.
Steps to Download 0.21.2 of Pubg Mobile Lite:
- First, head over to the official Pubg Mobile Lite website.
- Once you arrive at their site, download the 0.21.0 APK file by clicking on “APK Download” and ensuring that your device has enough space for installation before downloading this latest version of the app.
- After downloading Apk file enable the ‘Unknown Sources’ to install it.
- After installation, players will be prompted to download the latest in-game update (Latest 0.20.2) Update.
- By clicking on the option that says “Download Latest Version.” Once you have done this, log into your Pubg Lite ID and enjoy playing on a new version of this game.